Thursday, February 27, 2020

Set Design Club



Last Call for Set Design Club - forms are due tomorrow!
- if you need a printed copy, e-mail me and I will send one home today with your child

SET DESIGN CLUB Opportunity for The Lion King Musical (don't have to be part of the musical)
- for grade 3 and 4 students
- 3 or 4 students selected per class
- after school commitment 
For more information, check the parent permission form link provided below. 


The Set Design Club is still looking for donations of the following item;

  1. Paint
  2. Pop bottles
  3. Spray foam
  4. Large paper bags, ex. Compost bags for leaves
  5. Moss
  6. Fake vines or plants
  7. Pieces of wood for the stand of 2 trees

March 20, 2020

Here are the links for Mental Health and CBE Learning at Home. I have also included the e-mail I sent this morning. Mental Health I...