Friday, March 20, 2020

March 20, 2020


Here are the links for Mental Health and CBE Learning at Home. I have also included the e-mail I sent this morning.


Mental Health Information

CBE Learning at Home 




Good Morning,


I am able to share with you this morning about what we were completing in class just before the break. Information about how things will look moving on will come to you via e-mail after the break. You will receive that information through CBE e-mails from the board and/or Auburn Bay Administration. Thank you for your patience as we all learn together how we will move forward in the upcoming weeks.


At this time, I want to share with you well wishes and hope that you are enjoying your family time together. I also want to thank you for the messages and well wishes, I have enjoyed them and maybe even shed a couple tears at seeing my beautiful student’s faces.


IRIS SHARING

As most of you are aware, your child has an IRIS account. Over the last couple weeks, we have been developing personal, “I CAN STATEMENTS” along with goals and strategies. Most students were able to complete this work before the break. If your child had absences, my apologies as they weren’t able to complete this work.


You should be able to see;
- Understanding Myself As A Learner – I Can Statements, Goal and Strategy
-  Book Club Reading – Video Reading, I Can Statements and Next Step Goal
- Grade Three Writing – Video Reading India Story, I Can Statements and Next Step Goal


GOOGLE SHARING


In addition to the IRIS sharing, your child has been working on GOOGLE Drive.


You should be able to see;
- Monthly Reading Graphing Chart (most are up to date except for the last reading month)
- Their typed out India Story



I hope you enjoy going through the IRIS and GOOGLE Drive, it was meant to be our Celebration of Learning at Parent Teacher Interviews. Please send me back an e-mail letting me know that you were able to see everything. This will also help me to know that you are receiving my e-mails. If your child requires their passwords, please e-mail and I can share those.


Wishing you and your family a wonderful Spring Break!


Thank you,
Mrs. MacQueen






March 20, 2020

Here are the links for Mental Health and CBE Learning at Home. I have also included the e-mail I sent this morning. Mental Health I...